How do you like my blog? Comment if you'd like.
cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool tech deck poem. and also i have the same guy but he has a bottle of soda and a hat
I like how the fire work gose up like a space shuttle then boom
I like I'm glad I'm me because it sounds like people can under stand it. :)
Cool poems. Keep up the good work!-Cari :)
NICE blog and what Alyssa said
cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool tech deck poem. and also i have the same guy but he has a bottle of soda and a hat
ReplyDeleteI like how the fire work gose up like a space shuttle then boom
ReplyDeleteI like how the fire work gose up like a space shuttle then boom
ReplyDeleteI like I'm glad I'm me because it sounds like people can under stand it. :)
ReplyDeleteCool poems.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work!
-Cari :)
NICE blog and what Alyssa said
ReplyDelete